Thomas Yates Benyon O.B.E
CEO ZANE International
Tom Benyon lives and works in Oxford, England. He was educated at RMS Sandhurst and for some years served as an officer in the British army. Tom was involved in local and national politics for thirteen years, serving as an MP at Westminster.
He founded ZANE twelve years ago having by chance discovered the extent of the acute problems facing Zimbabwe. Since then, ZANE has raised close to $30 million in the UK to assist the most impoverished communities in Zimbabwe.
In 2010 Tom received an OBE – Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire from HM The Queen – for services to charity.
The Board of ZANE Australia comprises:
- Victoria Elizabeth Grimes – (Chair)
- Jonathan Peter Sheppard – (Director)
- Anthony Robert Passaportis – (Director And Company Secretary)
- Thomas Yates Benyon – (Director)
- John Robert Hayns – (Director)
- Nicola Jean Passaportis – (CEO)
- Richard John Redman – (Administrator/Treasurer)
- Beverley Lynette Redman – (Administrator)